<VV> Drill Bit

burkhard at rochester.rr.com burkhard at rochester.rr.com
Thu Feb 8 14:00:09 EST 2007

I'm pretty sure last time I checked The Home Despot carried them.  If
not them, try McMaster-Carr or Graingers.  Just go to their websites
and use "jobber 1/8" as the keyword.  These long bits are often
called "aircraft extension", so that might help, too...

Here are a couple links.  You might want to look around in their online
catalogs to find the best overall product, as both McMaster-Carr and
Grainger's offer several different 1/8" x 6" long bits. These are just
examples....

www.mcmaster.com ----> enter "page 2400" in the "find window" and
press "enter" to get to the proper page. (I had trouble getting the
direct page link to work)
OR
http://www.grainger.com/Grainger/wwg/itemDetailsRender.shtml?
ItemId=1611636011