FW: <VV> Fuel pump

Brandes, Guy GBrandes at loebermotors.com
Thu Feb 8 14:26:50 EST 2007

Hi All,

Those low oil pressure cut off switches and been a subject of liability
due to the fact that when they "kick" you stop almost immediately with
little opportunity to get off the road which can be a serious issue on a
3 lane expressway and no way to get over to the breakdown lane.  At
least with the low oil pressure idiot light you can work your way over
(hopefully before the engine seizes).

Regards,

Guy Brandes

Hi

Not even getting into the virtues of electric or mechanical pumps, I got
my
electric pump from Clarks...which also had an oil pressure cut off
switch...for very little more, that will automatically shut off the fuel
when the engine stops...

I like the automatic feature...in case I'm not able to "switch off"
manually.

It'ss workrd fine for the past five years....no wrecks yet, but hey, ya
never know

Mike  "don't want to b e the guest of honor at an "auto-de-fe" Jacobi

When all is said and done, more will be said than done