<VV> ///// BEST SPARK PLUGS FOR PERFORMANCE ENGINES /////////

mhicks130 at cox.net mhicks130 at cox.net
Thu Feb 8 14:19:38 EST 2007

>*************************************
I HAVE A 67 VAIR WITH 140HP THAT HAS BEEN ENHANCED TO 200HP

Wow!  That's some "enhancement"....

What's with the messages in all caps lately?  It's been a while since we've had that but here lately it seems to be getting quite common.  To say nothing of the quoting of very LLLOOONNNNGGGGG messages in replies....  Whatever happened to "netiquette"?

BTW, I have no idea what plugs to use in this motor.  I'd use stock plugs not knowing anything else.