<VV> Chevy related, but not Corvair

airvair airvair at richnet.net
Thu Feb 8 21:57:28 EST 2007

BTW, (and seriously) when a solid axle car is out of alignment in the
rear, it "dog-tracks" down the road. I've followed vehicles that are
doing that, and it's definately noticable. They look like they're going
sideways, and they are. The fix is to have the rear axle put back square
on its springs, shackles, etc. as sometimes they slip or are put
together crooked, or are accident victims.

-Mark