<VV> Reading the dang manual ...NO CORVAIR (unless yours has a radiator)

TimogensTurbo at aol.com TimogensTurbo at aol.com
Thu Feb 8 22:36:38 EST 2007

In a message dated 2/8/2007 6:23:29 PM Pacific Standard Time,
chaz at ProperProPer.com writes:

> This Ford ZX-2 (ZTEC DOHC 2.0 engine) went from humming to dead in less
> than 10 seconds, no temp gauge change, no ping, no noise of any kind.
> It felt like I ran out of gas.  Weird.
>
> Even the gas pedal gave me no feedback, which all of us know to "gauge by
> feel," right ?  Nothing.

Chaz..something BROKE.....mechanical.....nothing to do with coolant....until
after the HOLE was in the block...I'll bet!!!

Too bad you like this car soo much after 130k  "trouble free miles"  that you
won't put a used engine in it for $500 or so....just want to dump it??????
Does not Compute in this persons mind....

Matt Nall...west coast
http://members.aol.com/patiomatt
lots of info!