<VV> Elec pump

J R Read_HML hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Fri Feb 9 00:01:01 EST 2007

Interesting that you are protecting the engine (which is the only legit
reason I've seen), but have yet to protect the whole car and passengers as
well from the potential fuel fire.

Later, JR

CCE and CORSA member
'61 Rampside Standard 4/110
'65 Monza Convertible 4/140
'66 beater Coupe "icemobile" 4/140 (50%)
Mechanical pumps on all