<VV> NAPA cube fuel pump

Sandra Suckow ssuckow at bmi.net
Fri Feb 9 00:42:44 EST 2007

45 years in the automotive parts from delivery driver to store  owner operator I have done all. this pump appears to be a newer version of a the pump we sold back in the late 60s. it could be used as a primary or as a switched  booster pump for vapor lock problems. My oldest daughter still has a 63 monza that I built in the early 70s and then later purchased out of an estate. Norm had installed one of the pumps in the trunk compartment and  removed the manual one. I believe it is still on the car. it was the nosiest thing I ever heard. it was moved , remounted and insulated from the body two or three times and still would drive you nuts.(sounded like a machine gun) . in short it is an impulse pump and not a rotary style and very noisy, and I do not recommend it. However it is a good pump. I sold a lot of them for agricultural  applications.

Dick Suckow
Blue Mountain Auto Parts  (ret)