<VV> Tuna Time

aeroned at aol.com aeroned at aol.com
Fri Feb 9 09:23:40 EST 2007

It's one week till Cold Tuna in Wichita! Feb 17th is the big day. As of right now we don't have any big projects (guess I can always come up with some of my own :^) ). We are going to have a great lunch, as usual. The club president finally got around to ordering (and receiving) the EM rear bearing tools, so you EM guys can replace rear bearing to your hearts content. Hope to see you all there!

Ned Madsen
MCCA - President