<VV> Re: Owner's manual reading NO CORVAIR

FrankCB at aol.com FrankCB at aol.com
Fri Feb 9 19:16:49 EST 2007

You have to remember the legal liability level is  now extreme (thanks to Mr.
Edwards and his cohorts), so much of the owners'  manuals consist of stuff
that anuybody over the age of 11 should already be  aware of.  Since I installed
seat belts in two of my first cars (1951  Hudson and 1958 Plymouth),
reminding me to wear seat belts is  like reminding the Pope to pray.  That's why one
has to skim over much  of the manuals and highlight (or dogear the pages) of
the important stuff - like  how to reset the electric clock. <GGGGGG>
    Frank "always seatbelted" Burkhard

In a message dated 2/9/2007 11:05:03 AM Eastern Standard Time, pp2 at 6007.us
writes:

>  > Add me to your list, but I read it intently. Must be an engineer
thing...

I usually skip the 50-100 pages on seat  belts.

Padgett