<VV> Auto Art/ Corvair Art

Russ Moorhouse corvair65 at verizon.net
Sat Feb 10 19:33:34 EST 2007

Found this site http://www.dwautoart.com/ for auto artists.  I could only
find one artist who had a picture with Corvairs - Arlen Olson.  The scene is
probably reminiscent of some of your backyards.

I wonder why Corvairs are being ignored by the artists?  They have beautiful
lines. Maybe it's our reputation for being thrifty and the fact that there
aren't that many of us as there are the other groups they seen to be aiming
for.

Out of all of us, doesn't someone  have a wife or relative that can paint.
Let's get some Corvair scenes, like the day Corvair made their first
appearance in the dealer's showrooms, or a car lot with various Corvairs
sitting on the lot.  Or even one sitting ignored and forlornly with a flat
tire, an oil soaked rear grille and an oil puddle under it, maybe even have
some stuff piled on it.

Russ Moorhouse
'65 Corsa coupe 140 HP
Group Corvair Member