<VV> Tires to trade

GYoungwolf at aol.com GYoungwolf at aol.com
Sat Feb 10 19:40:52 EST 2007

I have a like-new set of 195-75-14 Goodyear Wrangler AT black wall (raised
letters) tires (less than 1000 miles) to swap for a comparable size of like new
or very low miles WSW tires of any brand for a 1965 Corvair. I don't know why
someone would choose this particular tire, as they don't look all that cool
with the
factory wire wheel covers on a Corvair. I am in Central FL. Thanks for your
consideration, and a private note is preferred to gyoungwolf at aol.com.

I will be sending the list of parts for the 1965/6 Corsa/Monza I have to part
out in the very near future
to all that requested it. (Since my earthlink account will no longer let me
send mail, I am
having to copy all the addresses over to my old, reliable, and free aol
account.)
Grant