<VV> Communique ads. SPAM NOT!!

TimogensTurbo at aol.com TimogensTurbo at aol.com
Sun Feb 11 14:18:01 EST 2007

chaz at ProperProPer.com, rusecular at yahoo.com

This was  reported to VV last week........why we don't know......things like
this would go to vv-HELP at corvair.org where the folks that can do something
about it are !

I reported back immediately:  That they were gone!   We are only human..sleep
most nights.....3 hr. difference between coasts....if I'm the 1st to check on
a weekend....it might be NOON EST!! [ 9am  pst].

Just like today...by the time I looked...  Harry, Mike, Bryan or someone had
cleaned them out....

NOTE:   these are NOT  Communique ADS!!       1 those are found in a
Magazine!   2  See anything from Phoenix Charlie???

There are CORSA ONLINE CLASSIFIEDS!!!

Last week, I had not received my CC  mag.......and was really bummed that
Charlie would most likely be blamed for it!!!  LOL!!

Matt Nall...west coast
http://members.aol.com/patiomatt
lots of info!