<VV> LM Heater Questions

Bill H. gojoe283 at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 11 19:24:10 EST 2007

                                           B"H

Hi all...hope you're all well and warm, especially
since so much of the country is now in the deep
freeze!

Which leads to my question...the heater (HEAT) cable
in my 69 is busted at the control.  I've ordered a new
cable from Clark's but haven't had the time to find
the heater box where the back end of the cable is.

Is the heater door (where the cable ends) behind the
seat, or is it under the lower shrouds?  Has anyone
found an easy way to replace the cable?

Secondly, I have a plate that says "ROTATE 180 DEGREES
IN WINTER" for the carb warming slot.  FOr the life of
my I can't see any way to rotate that plate; it fits
on the upper shroud only one way.  Does anyone know
what this thing is for, and how to "rotate it 180
degress?"

Thanks folks...BIll Hershkowitz
69 Monza HT 110 PG Brooklyn, New York City