<VV> Heater Questions

Bill H. gojoe283 at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 11 22:45:07 EST 2007

                                      B"H

Thanks everyone for answering my questions.  Regarding
manuals, I do have 'em all...the factory shop manuals,
CORSA Tech Guide, and the Corvair Beginner's Guide.  I
wasn't able to figger out how to access the heater box
from any of this documentation.

Frank and Chuck S. were able to provide the details as
to the exact location and how to access it.

Meanwhile I've got the control in the FULL HEAT
position since it's colder than a Eskimo's icebox here
now.

Regards and thanks again folks...Bill Hershkowitz