<VV> 66 AC Corsa convertibles

Mike Stillwell yenko117 at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 12 08:11:08 EST 2007

 FYI - I have an RR motor from one of these beasts.
It's in running condition with 80K. If anyone needs
one for a REAL '66 Corsa with A/C - please feel free
to contact me. I know I've mentioned this several
times before on here and recieved good offers - but
I'd prefer to see it go back in a '66 Corsa to make it
correct. Somebody is going to be looking for one of
these things eventually!

 Thanks - Mike
          YS-117