<VV> Re: [fastvair] Pictures of the Formula Car for Sale

levair at aol.com levair at aol.com
Mon Feb 12 17:55:10 EST 2007

Thanks Bill,
Warren

-----Original Message-----
From: corvair at fnader.com
To: virtualvairs at corvair.org; fastvair at yahoogroups.com
Cc: millisabee at fuse.net
Sent: Mon, 12 Feb 2007 7:55 AM
Subject: [fastvair] Pictures of the Formula Car for Sale

2900cc mid engine Corvair 13/1 comp.

6 port head with 4 bb. carb. alunminum coil over koni shocks.

Proven Corsa's fastest autocrosser

Car with trailer: $6000

contact: Randy Billingsley

Billingsley at fuse.net, Millasabee at fuse.net

1-513-807-6637

Pictures are still hosted on my website for the Billingsleys::

http://www.fnader.com/Formula

Thanks!!
Bill Elliott

This list is for racing/modifying our Corvairs,and to buy/sell parts.
for archives, edit your membership(digest,unsubscribe)
Post message: fastvair at yahoogroups.com

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional