<VV> 66 AC Corsa convertibles

airvair airvair at richnet.net
Mon Feb 12 21:06:38 EST 2007

One way of telling if a car has factory installed air is to look up
under the dash at the recirculating hole (the one cut into the trunk at
the bottom of the blower assembly. It's plain to see (though you may
need a flashlight.) If the hole has a torched edge, then it's factory.
If it's cut, sawed, etc. then it's an aftermarket installation.

Best of luck in getting back to correct. And I mean that, as it's always
nice to see a numbers correct car.

-Mark