<VV> PW 4 (New News)

AeroNed at aol.com AeroNed at aol.com
Tue Feb 13 23:21:09 EST 2007

It's almost here, are you ready? I know I'm ready for the fourth annual
Corvair Performance Workshop in Dayton on Feb 24. Check out the web site  at:
_http://members.cox.net/gnrt/2007PW/_ (http://members.cox.net/gnrt/2007PW/)

You can still pre-register until next Sunday. I'm going to have to stop the
pre-registrations at that time so we can get things ready. Ina Keillor will be
 putting together the registration stuff for the pre-registered. You can
always  still register at the Workshop.

I think there's a few spots still open for the Friday night dinner. Contact
Funky (_old-is-gold at sbcglobal.net_ (mailto:old-is-gold at sbcglobal.net) )  to
get on the list. You'll get a good buffet meal for $30 and be able to  tell/hear
some great stories.

Late Breaking News: There will be a video made from this year's  proceedings.
We have managed to contract a professional video crew to put  together this
video at a great Corvair price. I've heard that it will include  the talks as
well as some behinds the scenes footage, so you'll have more feel  for what
happened. Stay tuned for more details.

See you in Dayton,
Ned