<VV> Winter Driving

Bryan Blackwell bryan at skiblack.com
Wed Feb 14 11:57:06 EST 2007

Good point - I usually wait a few days after the lines of cars have
passed and the roads are dry.  The car washes are supposed to do some
filtering, I would hope that at some point the salt is out of the
system, but I'm just guessing that this would be long enough.  Of
course your timing - or even willingness to do this at all - also
depends on where you live.

--Bryan