<VV> Buick GS400 (NO Corvair)

Ken Campbell deltainc at grm.net
Wed Feb 14 17:00:35 EST 2007

> I've had a '64 Skylark for 14 years now.  It gets lots of looks and is
> enjoyable to drive. Original  and high performance ones are going up
> in value.
>
> The 401 was the big block in '65 as stated. All GS's had a boxed frame
> like the convertibles. If it doesn't have a boxed frame, is not an
> original GS.
> Tony Hansen
> corsaconvertible at gmail.com
Hmmm .. I had a 442 convertible '67 ... it set about 2.3 inches off the
ground, and behaved amazingly well in corners ....  I put a lot of miles on
it in southern Missouri rural blacktop roads, pretty much a continual
labyrinth of autocross (g) ... and gas was 26 cents ... dang it was good to
be young then ...
reargards, ken campbell, Iaxxxx