<VV> Corvair/ Air cooled cars video

Western Canada CORSA westerncanadacorsa at shaw.ca
Thu Feb 15 00:20:13 EST 2007

Yeah, that was from out Hot Air Affair this summer.  The premise was good,
and showed promise, but the rain REALLY let us down.  We're going to take
another shot at it in '08.  If you go to the clip listed underneath it,
you'll see shots from the actual show.

I have no idea where the reporter got the idea that Shane's 'vert was a
Corsa, unless he confused the name of the club or something.

BTW - that freaky lookin' guy doing the talking head thing at the end of the
segment.... That's me.

Regards,
Joel