Water Cooled Heads Re: <VV> Re: reviving the Corvair

FrankCB at aol.com FrankCB at aol.com
Thu Feb 15 22:18:43 EST 2007

In a message dated 2/15/2007 8:48:30 PM Eastern Standard Time,
lewrish at tns.net writes:

If   'they' do, I hope 'they' will take a lesson from history  and copy  the
1905 Maxwell  (and the Subaru) and use water cooled heads with air  cooled
barrels.
Lew

Hi Lew,
    But you CAN use water cooled heads in a  Corvair.  I've done it and it
works well.  It's called WATER  INJECTION.  If it was good enough for our piston
engined fighter planes in  WW2, it's good enough for me!!
    Frank "aquaman" Burkhard