early vs late, (humor) was: <VV> Corvair/ Air cooled cars video

AeroNed at aol.com AeroNed at aol.com
Thu Feb 15 23:44:58 EST 2007

In a message dated 2/15/2007 12:48:27 P.M. Central Standard Time,
airvair at richnet.net writes:

why is  it that there seems to be just as many if not more LM
Corvairs than EM  Corvairs?

Mark,

You need to come to one of our club meetings. There are usually more EMs
than LM. We have a friendly competition to see which style "dominates" the
parking lot. Last year, I organized a parking lot stuffing effort because the  EMs
had won for more than 12 months in a row.

Ned