<VV> 4spd PG

TimogensTurbo at aol.com TimogensTurbo at aol.com
Fri Feb 16 18:18:01 EST 2007

In a message dated 2/16/2007 2:50:24 PM Pacific Standard Time,
kwoodke at comcast.net writes:

> Matt, no offense taken. But look again. The transaxle monster is clutch
> operated.
> Keith Woodke
> I didn't see any AC.

  Top picture          http://corvaircorsa.com/V-12-04.html

I wasn't taking into account many have not seen this car.....

Gary's verbage is derived from Jays notes.......I do not think he's ever seen
the car personally either...

The 1st page shows the early GM  drag race trans axle.   GM  later made  a
TRUE 4 speed manual unit as well[?].

If you look at the pan on 12-4  you'll see it's no powerglide [ size ] .  I
destinctly remember Jay saying the car had a Jetaway [ Hydramatic successor]
4speed, one of 2 made...all came from Mikey Thompsons parts cache. [ 1999 Tahoe
Convention ].

If you look at the last pages...and read the article...you'll see where he
was intending to replace the A-6  AC Comp.  with a lighter unit..

Matt Nall......west coast
http://members.aol.com/patiomatt
lots of info!