Professorship, was: <VV> New V V Theme song?

Dennis & Debbie PLEAU ddpleau at msn.com
Fri Feb 16 21:03:45 EST 2007

I've got to agree with Lon here, I've been dealing with one of the slandered
people for 17 years and never had a bad experience.  I live in Colorado and
are a member of both Corvair clubs in the state and I have been a Western
Director of the CORSA BoD for five years and have never had a complaint from
anyone.  Let me clarify that, I've heard complaints, that his shop is
usually booked a month or usually two in advance and if people have a
problem that can't be fixed rather quickly, they have to go into the queue.
  He has a pretty good supply of parts which he will ship quickly (I'm 80
miles from his shop) and will give just about anyone significant technical
advise.

Seth said it best:

A few days ago Bryan just reminded us of the Virtual Vair guidelines. Read
the excerpt below:

   - No vendor bashing.  If you have a great product, say  why yours
is great.  Personal attacks are expressly forbidden.

That is what we all agree to when we sign up for VV. -  Seth

Dennis