date terminology, was: <VV> 200EIGHT Convention

airvair airvair at richnet.net
Fri Feb 16 23:01:22 EST 2007

That brings up a good subject. Why is everyone saying "two thousand
seven"? We don't say "one thousand nine hundred seven." We say "ninteen
OH seven" - why not say "twenty OH seven"? What happens when we get to
"twenty ten"? Wouldn't that be easier than saying "two thousand ten"?

And I'm amazed at how every dealer around has over two thousand of every
model that they sell. What an amazing inventory! (G)

-Mark