<VV> email scammers

mhicks130 at cox.net mhicks130 at cox.net
Sat Feb 17 20:38:11 EST 2007

 Why do you blame US???  look in the mirror!!! LOL!!!

They usually only  scam Minivan owners.....especially  driven by men.....

It's called "phishing"......and for sure most likely Dirty Sanchez..!!!

Matt Nall.......west coast
http://members.aol.com/patiomatt
lots of info!

Wow, another "helpful" post from Matt "looney as a toon" Nall.  Thanks Matt!

I know it's phishing but where do they get my email AND know I'm involved with Corvairs??  Corsa?  Vendors?  It's weird.  I feel bad for people who aren't computer and modern technology savvy.  They could so easily fall for this crap.

mikeH
Minivans really do rule
But not as much as late model Corvairs!!!!!

And Matt really, REALLY is looney.  Really looney.  As a toon.