<VV> Re: brake lights 61 Rampie

Rex Chivers rchivers at tampabay.rr.com
Sat Feb 17 21:24:43 EST 2007

Sorry JR
I will try and be sure to respond in a more verbose manner in the future to
help alleviate any confusion.  As I said in a previous posting, I
disassembled the turn signal switch, cleaned the contacts, reassembled the
switch, and now have brake lights.  My assumption would have to be that the
contacts in the switch were too dirty to allow the circut to be completed.

HTH
Rex