<VV> Bolts on sale

James Davis jld at wk.net
Sat Feb 17 23:31:02 EST 2007

Go by your large farm implement dealer.  My Case/IH dealer (McKeel's)
has as scale and bins by the door. in the parts building  Every day
price is $1.30 for grade 5 and $2.00 for grade 8.  They also carry a
complete selection of galvanized carriage bolts, nuts and washers as
well as ISO 8.8 and 10.8 bolts, nuts and washers. ;-)
Jim Davis