<VV> 65 Carpet

Roger Gault r.gault at sbcglobal.net
Sun Feb 18 10:23:03 EST 2007

Hi, Thanks,

The only things you have to do to the Clark's carpets are:
  Cut a hole for the gearshift (if it's a standard)
  Cut a slit for the gas pedal
  Trim the outside edges under the door sills.
  Find where the seat bolts go through and punch holes.

It's an easy install, and they provide good instructions.

Roger