<VV> Re: VirtualVairs Digest, Vol 25, Issue 69

bub049 at comcast.net bub049 at comcast.net
Sun Feb 18 11:33:12 EST 2007

Mark is 100% correct.
I have a 62 Monza sedan with the red brocade cloth bench seat interior. The fabric is gorgeous.
I bought the car because of the interior and the factory A/C. My first sedan since 1971.
Got a lot of ribbing from friends about getting a "door machine" after 35 years of Monza/Spyder
converts, but I love that little bathtub. Hoping I get it finished in time for Detroit.

Bob Johnston
Frostbite Falls, MN
CORSA since 72

Message: 4