<VV> Bias Ply Tires

BBRT chsadek at comcast.net
Sun Feb 18 22:24:51 EST 2007

For those of you who think bias ply tires are unsafe, many racers race on
them, many of us drove hundreds of thousands of miles on them, etc.. without
issues.  I have raced in about 40-50 events over nine years using bias ply
tires without any tire problems.  I agree radial tires are better, but bias
ply unsafe?  C'mon.
Chuck S
BBRT