<VV> Don Schneider

richard shank indyvair at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 19 12:09:46 EST 2007

VVers - - It is with a heavy heart that I report that Don was involved in a violent traffic accident last Saturday night in Central Ohio.  His wife and a son-in-law were killed and Don has a broken neck  His grandson was driving when he lost control on an icy road and they crashed into a large semi truck.
Many of you on VV know Don as the owner of the largest most pristine Corvair collection in existence.  He has since sold many of his cars through Clark's cars for sale.
Don's interest in Corvairs goes back to the beginning of Corsa.  He is the most decent, friendly, outgoing family man to those of you who know him.  His name and address is listed in the membership roster for those of you wishing to send your condolences or email me and I will send it to you.
May we remember Don and his family in our prayers
Dick Shank