Professorship, was: <VV> New V V Theme song?

corvairs lonwall at corvairunderground.com
Mon Feb 19 14:03:12 EST 2007

Scotty, if someone posted "I heard that Charlie X is a child molester ,
but I didn't believe them" - what do you think about that? What if it
was your name instead of Charlie X?  Way too many people read what they
want and forget the rest. Then it gets passed down the line. A
slanderous comment raised against an individual but then "clarified"
with, "but I didn't believe them"  is still way wrong.

And

"I just reacted to the unbridled praise directed
at these gentlemen."

What is the problem with unbridled praise when it's properly given? You haven't convinced me of your innocence in this at all - Lon