<VV> PW web site

aeroned at aol.com aeroned at aol.com
Mon Feb 19 15:56:51 EST 2007

I'll be shutting down the Pay Pal pre-registration for the Performance Workshop tonight after my daughter's basketball game. Since it's the champinship game, we may be going out to celebrate after, so I don't know the exact time. I need to do this so we can get things ready for the pre-registered and I can get the funds to Gary.

I'm going to leave the rest of site up so you can get directions or review the schedule.

See you all Friday in Dayton,
Ned