<VV> Seat Track Extenders are finished

Norm Witte norman.witte at comcast.net
Mon Feb 19 15:19:27 EST 2007

I’m finally ready to ship the seat track extenders that I started last fall.  These are patterned on the Fitch setup that came with my convertible.  The brackets are black powdercoated, the spacers are aluminum instead of steel, and the bolts are Grade 8, but otherwise they are a pretty exact rip-off.

I was going to sell these for $25/set, but due to some costs overruns in the steel and gas departments, I need to get $30/set.  You can see these on my webpage at www.wittelaw.com/personal/extender.

I agreed that people who requested sets up-front would get first dibs.  I had 53 preorders, and made 65, plus four for me, so that leaves 12 up for grabs if all of the preorders come through.  I planning on shipping these next week, starting with preorders I hear from prior to Monday of next week.  After Monday I will sell off what is left to others who express interest on a first come, first served basis.  So if you did not preorder, drop me an email to get on the list.

This is the preorder list that I have:

John Cole – 1
Ron Byers - 1
Lonzo – 2
Kevin Fear – 2
Jim Burkhard – 1
Jim McLott – 1
Mark Morrell – 2
Bill Garrison – 2
Del Patten – 1
Les – 1
Jim Govoni – 1
Dominique Allen – 2
Dave Keillor – 1
Tom Connolly – 1
Bill Kronen – 1
Jim Steigerwaldt – 1
Dave Fierek – 2
Lou DeRobertis – 1
Bob Harvey – 1
Rick Loving – 2
Craig Nichol – 1
Phil Raker – 1
Graham Dell – 1
Rudy Scheindt – 1
Dennis Pleau – 1
Jim Houston – 2
Bill Hadley – 2
Moose – 2
Craig Wiland – 2
Chuck Armer – 1
Bob Johnson – 5
Greg Hanlin – 2
Bill Meglen – 1
Ray C. Smith – 1
Walt Baranowski – 1
Dave Foster – 1
Dave Trull – 1

If you preordered, please make a payment to my PayPal account at ncwitte at wittelaw.com

If you would like to be put on the list after preorders are filled, please send me an email at ncwitte at wittelaw.com

Thanks for your interest.

--
Norm Witte
DeWitt, Michigan

The Internet: a fantastic new technology that combines the accuracy of fourth-hand hearsay with the excitement of typing.