FW: <VV> Drive your Corvair

Brandes, Guy GBrandes at loebermotors.com
Mon Feb 19 16:22:02 EST 2007

I LOVE mine toooo much to drive it with the amount of salt that is
deposited on our streets, they look like the salt flats!

Regards,

Guy Brandes

(near Chicago)

So even though it was cold today and I had nowhere in particular to go,
I took the 65 Monza out for a drive.  I love driving that car.  I love
looking through the windshield and seeing the fender edges and holding
onto that skinny, hard steering wheel with its little metal rings.   It
was a great drive, even though I couldn't put the top down.  I got to
listen to the tinney AM radio and I could still hear that Corvair engine
back there.  Sweet.

So any of you guys with your pretty cars that you park in the garage and
rarely drive, get 'em out and drive 'em.  They love it and you will too

mikeH
Chilly southeast VA.