<VV> Re: tire size/change 235/60-13

Sethracer at aol.com Sethracer at aol.com
Mon Feb 19 23:47:08 EST 2007

In a message dated 2/19/2007 5:38:36 PM Pacific Standard Time, jld at wk.net
writes:

Mercedes  imported during the mid-60's used a 7.35 x 13
Michelin  radial in the  'stop'  tread.  I had a set of then install
in 1966 on my 65  Corsa as the 6.40 x 13 Michelin X's weren't up to
the task of carrying a  LM Corvair.  I still have one if you need a picture.
Jim  Davis

I had a set of Pirelli 235/60-13 CN36s on 7.5" rims on a Corvair. Now  those
were some big meats! Although they were V rated, I could never get them
adequately balanced to want to go very fast on them! -  Seth