<VV> 140 HP Single Exhaust

jwcorvair at aol.com jwcorvair at aol.com
Wed Feb 21 21:40:38 EST 2007

Hi,

I'm still looking for one of the large bore single exhausts for a 140 hp engine. I have a 164 cid, 140 HP engine in my 62 sedan and I would like to go to a single exhaust to make the car appear more stock. I know that I can go to a standard single exhaust, but I would prefer one of the large bore single exhausts if they are still available.

Thanks,
Joe White