<VV> Anyone travelling up I-65 or W-Ky Pkwy to the Dayton, OH this weekend???

LonzoVair at aol.com LonzoVair at aol.com
Thu Feb 22 10:39:55 EST 2007

Hey guys,
I'm trying to get an FC gas tank to Dayton, Ohio this weekend... it will then
be given to someone who will be heading in the direction of the guy who needs
it (depending on if he also found someone going in his neck of the woods)...
I'm trying to help out a friend, and no money is being exchanged for this
*rare* FC "tunnel tank"... I promised it to him a few years back, but he's not
made it this far west of the Appalachians to get it.
;-)
As for my location, I can meet you at either the Western Kentucky Parkway at
White Mills Exit 124, or at I-65 at the Glendale Exit 86... name the time,
I'll be there. the tank is clean, but maybe a little dusty... if I have to wrap
it in newspaper or plastic bags I'll do it...
Just let me know.
Thanks a bunch... and don't let the fact that you'd be helping Hank stop ya,
as you'll be helping ME, too!
;-)
(I'm such a stinker!)
Later,
Lonzo

Lon Anderson in White Mills, KY
CORSA, Corvanatics, Derby City Corvair, Central Kentucky Corvair
1961 Greenbrier
1963 Greenbrier
1964 700 sedan
1969 Monza coupe