<VV> Fuel System Question

Bill H. gojoe283 at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 22 12:37:51 EST 2007

                                      B"H

In my original post, I may have forgotten to mention
that my heater HEAT control is stuck in the FULL HEAT
position because the cable at the control lever inside
the car is busted, and since it's winter I just keep
it in the HEAT position until I can install the new
cable (I have the new cable; as soon as I have time
and the weather's tolerable I plan to install it, G-d
willing).

Perhaps when the HEAT control is on maximum, air flow
from the engine compartment is now open.  Thus any
fumes or smells from the engine will enter the
passenger compartment.  In a way that's good because
you get a sense of what's happening under the lid, by
how the interior smells!

Regards and thanks to all who responded...Bill
Hershkowitz