<VV> Fuel System Question

Secular rusecular at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 22 13:26:36 EST 2007

  Nothing like Carbon Monoxide ...I've tried tequila...I've tried moon-shine!
  I've even tried industrial alcohol but I tell you the "high" from CO is something else :)
  I don't care what they say !

  This CO prohibition in the South truly "sucks" :))
  You guys are so lucky in NY ! that's living !

  http://www.hechinger.com/web/catalog/product_detail.aspx?pid=91483

  Regards,

  Tony Irani
  Charlotte, NC