<VV> Kent Moore tools on eBay

Bryan Blackwell bryan at skiblack.com
Thu Feb 22 16:10:06 EST 2007

I found a category that's really a dangerous (for my wallet) place:

http://search.ebay.com/Kent-Moore-tools

Now, a few of the sellers include the application, but most don't.
Anyone know of a place to look up K-M numbers?  For example J-33997-100
is a GM steering gear tool kit, but for what?

I realize that it's unlikely to turn up much for a Corvair, but you
never know.  Is there at least a Corvair master list somewhere?  If
it's in one of the many publications, pointing to one would be great, I
just don't recall such a thing.
Bryan Blackwell bryan at skiblack.com
http://autoxer.skiblack.com/
   Corvairs: '61 Lakewood, '64 Greenbrier, '65 Corsa, '66 Corsa