<VV> Thanks Lon

James Davis jld at wk.net
Thu Feb 22 18:06:24 EST 2007

I just want to publicly thank Lon Anderson for his good Samaritan
efforts.  Normally, I would have gone to Clyde's rescue, but today
was my colonoscopy day.  To say I was indisposed yesterday would a
gross misstatement.  I knew Lon was relatively close to Cave City and
would unselfishly help the best he could, so I had Clyde call
Lon.  Like the postman, "neither fog or dark of night to stay Lon
from the rescue trip."
Thanks again Lon for helping out a member of Corsa Chapter #008.
Jim Davis