<VV> Kent Moore tools on eBay

Bryan Blackwell bryan at skiblack.com
Thu Feb 22 22:11:30 EST 2007

Hi Lon,

Let's rephrase that - if I have all of the shop manuals, I can make my
own almost complete list of j-tools.  Thumbing through all of the
manuals when all you have is "tool j-1234" and a picture of something
that could belong on a trombone is, um, a little unwieldy.

I guess I'm just surprised that no one has done that by now, given
things like the Junkyard Primer and all for the part numbers.  I guess
they just never turned up enough for anyone to bother.

There apparently have been, BTW, K-M catalogs, as a few of the ads have
photos that look like catalog pages.  I'll bet 1965 editions of *those*
are pretty rare.

--Bryan