<VV> Convention Host Hotel

Sam and Marissa Andolino mandolin at rochester.rr.com
Fri Feb 23 05:51:45 EST 2007

I was told that since one night stay had to be paid up front that a recipe
would be sent and no e-mail conformation.   This is the first hotel that has
not offered to send a e-mail to confirm my registration, sorry but this
strange to me in this day in age of e-mails.    I will give them a couple
more days ,  they I will call again.  This situation makes me uncomfortable
because  what happens if my reservation gets lost in the shuffle and  when I
go to register they inform me that I have a room for the one night only.  My
only proof is the credit card bill that only shows payment for one night.

Sam Andolino