<VV> Kent Moore tools on eBay

Bryan Blackwell bryan at skiblack.com
Fri Feb 23 07:37:42 EST 2007

That would be pretty handy.  For such a small section I think it would
fall under fair use, especially since you're not covering the actual
repairs.  Of course if you just photocopied them for your own use then
there's no copyright issue at all.  I'm just thinking a scanned PDF is
what you really mean.

--Bryan