<VV> Eastern Director Candidate

Secular rusecular at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 23 14:58:46 EST 2007

  Hi Sara:

  With warmest wishes, and with a heart filled with joy,
  I would like to volunteer myself for the position of the
  Eastern Division Director.

  I'll briefly list my plans in the sincere hope that you [along with others]
  realize that _new blood_ could also run this entity into
  the ground:

  1) I promise to be more attentive to the mailing of the Communique.
  No member - and I mean NO MEMBER - will receive it later than the
  middle of the month. (Great improvement over the status quo, until
  I figure out what the heck is going on).

  2) I will have a section on manic-depressive vendors [MDV] and a free
  pamphlet to decode their advertisements. (Phoenix dude take note).

  3) I'll put an end to criticizing the BOD - this is not your mom's kitchen!

  4) Vendor bashing will be dealt with ruthlessly. "Take it or leave it" would
  be our motto (you can't buy a CORSA mug and return it used). All letters,
  communications, in short anything remotely resembling that,
  would be thrown in the trash bin [unread].

  5) I'll start a section called: [TMB] "Trailer me baby" -- this is for the increasing
  membership of the CORSA who never crank their car or, at worst,
  drive it [to the limit annually or anally] by doing 15 MPH.

  6) By resorting to a large mass mail, I'll cover all the retirement homes
  in the east coast. Long, multi-page stories about "my first corvair"
  makes everyone feel warm and .....inside.

  7) Racy macy stuff will be cut out "com-pee-lit-lee". This is a nice family car.
  You wanna race, get yourself behind a junky little foreign car.

  8) I'd make sure the BOD is all male. IMHO, cars and women do not mix.
  Sorry Sara, you're out !

  9) Local clubs would be renamed "good ole boy club # 1, #2, #3, etc.,"

  10) Let me know if you need more pictures or qualification thingies :)

  Regards,

  Tony Irani
  Your Future BOD-E