<VV> Re: re:racing/BOD

henry kaczmarek kaczmarek at charter.net
Sat Feb 24 11:59:08 EST 2007

Guys
    I was desperately hoping Tony was in jest, but he picked, expertly to
me, some of the hottest button issues in the club.

The delivery of the Communique was flogged to death a good 15 years ago,
even BEFORE there was a V V . Yet it takes a beating every year or so.

Racing?  It took me a while to get used to the idea, but the racers aren't
looking to take over, they just enjoy what they're doing.  And go-fast mods
are on their edge.  No complaints there.

I think Tony U.would make as good a Director as anyone currently on the
board, or who as served in recent memory, or better.  At least I think he's
logical and analyitical.   What more would we want?

Tony I., if nobody's running yet (hence the e-mail), go for it!! You have
nothing to lose.  Get CORSA NC behind you with it's 250 odd members and
you'll win---only about 10% of the membership ever votes anyway.

Hank