<VV> New toy on the horizon...

D. Monasterio dmonasterio at megared.net.mx
Sun Feb 25 15:13:55 EST 2007

Guys,
   I feel like a kid whose parents promised to give him a new toy... remember ?
Next Wednesday I'll take the bus, on a 30 hours trip, to Mexicali (close to Calexico, CA) to meet a friend and spend weekend on the surroundings but, the most interesting should happen on March 6th, Tuesday when we planned to load, on my friend's flat bed, a 64 Greenbrier found at about 6 hours NE of Calexico. It has been parked for 23 years so, the big deal will be, while being back to Mexicali, to have it running good enough for the 1,290 miles trip to Guadalajara. Hope to have it running on 2 days or so (brakes, tires, battery, powertrain fluids, gas tank cleaning, engine prelubing and tune up, etc).
   Wish me luck guys !!

   Daniel Monasterio
   Guadalajara, Mexico